Monday, May 18, 2009

Obstacle Course Day 4: Finale


The final report for the obstacle course!!!
Now, I have accomplished the obstacle course.
Last time, I reported that the my robot is stopped at avoiding the object.
I made a program for that, and made my robot to senses 10 cm before,turn right, go forward, turn left, go forward, the stop at black line.

But the one problem made to me to fail the test for obstacle course.
I could not figure out, how to make the robot to avoid the object, when the robot senses the object, and just pass through, when the robot did not sense the object. It was hard, and I spent lots of time with it. Finally, I found out the way to make the robot to do that action. I have to use the switch block of ultrasonic sensor. When the ultrasonic sensor senses the object, the robot will straightly go into the action, which the robot will avoid the object. When the ultrasonic sensor does not sense the object, then the robot will just straightly go forward and stop at the black line, without avoiding object, because there is no object to avoid.

Finally, I retest the obstacle course, and succeed to finish it.

The picture shows the final robot, which I used for obstacle course.

No comments:

Post a Comment