Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Obstacle Course Day 3: Test


Until now, I have accomplished 70% of the Obstacle Course. My robot can go from starting with clap, stop in the box for 5 seconds, then bumps the wall and turn right, then go forward and stop when the ultrasonic sensor senses the wall.

I now tried to do the part, where my robot has to sense, then avoid the object. It is hard, as my robot has to function and lots of turning and sensing.

I am right now stuck with the part where the robot has to turn right, go forward for little bit, then turn left, after sensing the object by ultrasonic sensor.

I think I can finish until the dead line, but does not feel fully ready to complete the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Looking back on the challenge, you did an excellent job with the challenge. You executed everything perfectly and I really liked the cage you made to attach your sensors to. Also, it seems you were able to work out the problems you were having on day 3. good job

    ReplyDelete